GMC Business Analyst: £35,000-45,000 +10%
Saggezza is seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst with proven business analysis skills and a solid technical background to join our entrepreneurial team.
Suitable IT Business Analysts will have a strong background in Information Technology covering business analysis and IT analysis and development. Experience of applying structured business analysis methodologies, ability to work in multi-cultural environments, exceptional communication and facilitation skills are essential to be successful in this position. The ideal candidate will also have experience of working in consulting and offshore environments.
The role will be based in Liverpool, however a willingness to travel to or be temporarily based at client sites within the UK is essential.
- Elicit, define and prioritize traceable requirements with clear acceptance criteria
- Conduct interviews, workshops, process analysis, and observation sessions to analyse and gather requirements
- Document and maintain analysis, scoping and specification documents
- Provide subject matter and functional expertise to the development and test teams
- Assist project manager in day-to-day, cross-functional coordination of delivery; and ensure high quality deliverables
- Perform user acceptance testing and provide support to the testing team throughout the project lifecycle
- Interface with stakeholders at all levels - from board room to shop floor
Education, Experience and Personal Attributes
Essential Education & Experience:
- 4-5 years of Business Analysis, IT Analysis and Development experience of which at least 2 years in a Business Analyst role
- Experience in GMC/Quadient, Customer Communication Management and/or Document Composition is desirable
- Proven skill and effectiveness in requirements gathering, definition, business planning, data analysis, process analysis, business and functional requirements analysis, system design, testing and change management
- Client facing experience performing end-user interviews, leading requirements gathering sessions, and leading User Acceptance Testing
- Experience working with a widely accepted software development methodology
- University Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Business or equivalent
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Proactive, self-motivated and flexible with an entrepreneurial and ‘can do’ attitude that will thrive in a small but ambitious team
- Proven ability to learn quickly and apply technology-related knowledge to make connections and problem solve
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills with the ability to understand people and build strong stakeholder relationships
- Ability to prioritize, execute tasks, and deliver results on time
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and collaborative environment
- Highly dependable with a strong work ethic
How to apply
To apply please visit our careers site at www.saggezzacareers.com or contact Charlotte Milton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
If you have any questions about Saggezza, our roles, or the application process we would love to hear from you by email at email@example.com or by phone on 020 7680 8630.